Hungry Like Marv Wolfman


My old buddy Stefan Blitz, proprietor of Forces of Geek, mused on Twitter several weeks ago that if he opened a restaurant built around the theme of people who created comics the menu would include Joe Quesadilla, Howard Chicken, and Darwyn Cookies.

This means nothing if you aren't in the loop and don't appreciate the puns, but I got more than a smile out of it — I got a hashtag challenge.

So, adapted for the blog, here are my...

Top Twenty Dishes, Drinks, and Desserts
Served at the Comics-Creators Cafe


20. Karen Burgers

19. Gary Franks

18. Steak Ditko

17. Tuna Isabella

16. Veal Adams

15. Clams Robins

14. P. Craig Mussels

13. Marie Severin-Layer Dip

12. Nachos Whedon

11. Wendy & Richard Pinot Noir

10. Michael Kaluta 'n' Cream

9. Shirley Ben Templesmith

8. Bloody Mary Fleener

7. Jim Sterankocoa

6. Dave S'mores

5. Brian Michael Beignets

4. Jell-O Thompson

3. Mike & Laura All-Red-Velvet Cake

2. Chris Eclairmonts

And the Number One Dish Served at the Comics-Creators Cafe...

1. Elliot S! Mac-'n'-Cheese

1 comment:

Arben said...

Ha! P. Craig Mussels! Marie Severin-Layer Dip! Yer killin' me.. and making me oddly hungry (like I haven't stuffed myself enough today).