A Slice of Humor


Seth walks into his friend Harry's office as Harry is ending a telephone conversation.

"I'll see you when you get back from Tanzania, Reb Jacob," he overhears Harry say.

"Tanzania?" Seth asks.

"Yes," Harry says. "I just spoke to Jacob Lieberman. He flew in from Toronto yesterday and now he's off to Dar es Salaam. After Tanzania it's Kenya, Malawi, and Mozambique before he comes home."

"Jacob Lieberman," Seth muses. "He did the circumcision at my son's bris."

"Indeed he did," Harry replies.

"And last time I was here you were talking to the fellow who performed your son's bris — asking for references, if I recall."

"Right again," Harry says. "I caught him in between trips to Europe. He's quite a traveler."

"What the heck is this all about?" Seth asks.

"Oh," says Harry. "I'm checking on my frequent-flyer moyels."



Related Posts: Tub Talk; Uncanned X-Pun;

3 comments:

Arben said...

Ouch... You're a cut above, Blam. L'Shana Tova Tikatevu!

Joan Crawford said...

Have an easy fast!

Blam said...


Thanks, belatedly, both of you!