Would You Like to Have a Cow?



Yeah, I haven't been able to post for a week now.

Here's a quickie. Until last week, I'd never seen a book trailer. No, I don't mean some long, inventory-laden mobile library; I mean a promo piece, like a movie trailer, but, well, for a book.

The Entertainment Weekly website recently overhauled its blog section and added blogs on music, film, and books to the PopWatch column, news blog, and Ken Tucker's Watching TV. Via the book blog, Shelf Life, I direct you to... uh... look, just check it out.

2 comments:

SonshineMusic i.e. Rebecca T. said...

Oh my werd! That was hysterically random. I've read her trilogy, but I had no IDEA she was crazy. I think it would be fun to meet her. Thanks for the link.

AchingHope said...

Oh my.

Oh my.

She is insane. I laughed so hard.

Oh my.