Pirate Booty Call


I haven't submitted anything to The Late Show with David Letterman's online Top
Ten Contest worth posting lately, but just came up with a bunch of entries for this week's topic. They're sort-of raunchy, and I don't want to offend anyone visiting or have this blog get flagged for adult content on the basis of a few lame one-liners, so please just don't read on if you're easily shocked.

My Top Nine Punchlines to Dirty Pirate Jokes

9. "And he said, 'How do you think I became first mate?'"

8. "Oh. That dinghy!"

7. "It was so dark she never saw me coming!"

6. "No, honey, that one ain't hollow."

5. "So now my ex marks the spot!"

4. "A squid."

3. "That's not why they call it the poop deck."

2. "And the bad news is, that wasn't a mermaid."

And the Number One (and Most Obvious) Punchline to a Dirty Pirate Joke...

1. "Because they're both full of seamen!"


No comments: